波音投注平台Special Assistant to the President and Vice President for Institutional Advancement
Institutional Advancement at Mount Saint Mary’s University
波音投注平台Our team is dedicated to furthering the mission and reputation of Mount Saint Mary’s University, in Los Angeles. We are proud to support and promote the students and alums who call Mount Saint Mary’s home — from young women in our traditional undergraduate programs to co-ed adults in our Weekend/Evening College and Graduate Division.
To support the University, our students and our communities, Institutional Advancement includes the following services:
- : Engaging Mount Saint Mary’s alums through outreach, career connections, and volunteer and mentorship opportunities.
- Individual Giving: Supporting the Mount’s dynamic faculty and unstoppable students through funding from alums, parents, and friends designated to the mount fund, restricted gifts, scholarships, and planned gifts. Visit msmu.edu/giving to learn more.
- Institutional Giving: Establishing partnerships with a variety of outside institutions to fund and support the diverse array of programs offered at Mount Saint Mary’s.
- Communications & Marketing: Fostering relationships with community leaders, government representatives and members of the media, while raising awareness of the University’s programs, students and faculty.
- University and External Events: Developing and producing all donor and campaign events, fundraisers and public programs to showcase the Mount’s creative programming and special initiatives. Additionally, responsible for overseeing reservations and logistical support for all University internal department events and external rentals and filming on both campuses.
- Presenting L.A.’s critically acclaimed Chamber Music in Historic Sites concert series — offering the experience of music in a social and architectural context, including within the Mount’s historic Doheny Mansion.
- Advancement Services: Providing the support services necessary to maintain and support Institutional Advancement activities.
Full staff contacts in each area are listed below. Our main office lines are:
Regardless of your connection, thank you for your support of Mount Saint Mary’s University! Your generosity enables our students to reach their full potential and to better not only themselves, but their communities and the world.
Office of the Vice President
Vice President for Institutional Advancement
Associate Vice President for Institutional Advancement
Director of Alumnae Relations and Volunteer Engagement
Manager of Alumnae Relations and Volunteer Engagement
Gift Planning Officer
Elizabeth Robles Jimenez '03
Esther Diaz '09
Institutional Advancement Assistant
Donor Relations Manager
Director of Institutional Giving
Assistant Director of Institutional Giving
Communications & Marketing
Director, Communications & Marketing
University and External Events
Heather Schraeder '07 MA
Director, University and External Events
Manager, University and External Events
Coordinator, University and External Events
Da Camera Society
Director of Advancement Services
Associate Director of Advancement Data Systems and Services
波音投注平台 Mount Saint Mary’s University
Mount Saint Mary’s is the only women’s university in Los Angeles and one of the most diverse in the nation. The University is known nationally for its research on gender equality, its innovative health and science programs, and its commitment to community service. As a leading liberal arts institution, Mount Saint Mary’s provides year-round, flexible and online programs at the undergraduate and graduate level. Weekend, evening and graduate programs are offered to both women and men. Mount alums are engaged, active global citizens who use their knowledge and skills to better themselves, their communities and the world. mommyba.com